Healthy Living, Longevity, and Life Expectancy
Exercise & Diet
Certain foods and drinks affect your body differently, with some adding years to your life. Adequate exercise leads to an overall healthier existence. Advice and various tips on the exercise and diet that can increase life expectancy are found below.
- Top Articles for Exercise, Longevity and Anti-Aging
- Top Anti-Aging Food and Drinks
- Exercise, Longevity, and Life Expectancy
- Healthy Eating and Weight Loss Tips
- Calorie Restriction and Longevity
- Top 10 Ways To Make Exercise Fun
- Exercise to Prevent Stroke
- How Sugar Makes Us Age
Where would we be without our mental capabilities? Just as physical exercise is beneficial for anti-aging, so is brain exercise. Make mental fitness your priority by focusing on reducing stress, maintaning positive relationships, and managing your emotional well being.
- Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Brain Fitness
- Thinking Positive and Living Longer
- How Do Relationships Improve Aging?
- Vitamin D Deficiency Linked With Depression
Sometimes our diets do not provide all of the necessary nutrients that our bodies need. Dietary supplements can be a useful way to make up for our lack of sufficient vitamins, minerals, fibers, etc. But there are a lot of myths associated with certain supplements. Learn about what works, what doesn't, and what to definitely take to increase longevity.
- Resveratrol Supplements: Do They Work?
- HGH - Human Growth Hormone and Aging
- Should I Take Vitamins?
- Are Antioxidant Supplements Worth the Money?